Building a race car or doing an engine swap with no aftermarket tuning or ECU support for your carbureted or mechanically injected engine?
Wire it up yourself with the PE3-IG2 DIY Kit and build a custom harness tailored for your project!
The PE3-IG2 DIY Kit includes everything you need to make your own custom wire harness for the PE3-IG2 to get your engine running. It’s a perfect choice for engine swaps, race cars, motorcycles, boats, custom cars, UTVs, hot rods or anything with an engine using a carburetor or mechanical fuel injection!
The kit includes:
Learn More About The PE3-IG2
The PE3-IG2 Engine Control Unit is a cost-effective, stand-alone ignition controller for carbureted or mechanically injected engines. With an extensive list of features, ease of use and compact size, the PE3-IG2 is a great addition to any vehicle.
- PC Based Tuning Software
- Ethernet Connectivity (WiFi Capable)
- Waterproof Enclosure
- Pulse-2-Sync™ MAP Sensor Cam Sync
- Dedicated CAN Bus
- Up to 20 Hours of Data Logging
- Extensive Failsafe Functions
- 1 to 8 Cylinders
- 2 or 4 Stroke
- Individual Cylinder Trims
- Coil-On-Plug, Wasted Spark or Distributor Ignition
- 4 Coil Drivers with Built-In Igniters
- 6 Dedicated Inputs (Crank, Cam, IAT, ECT, MAP, TPS)
- 3 Analog Sensor Inputs (0-5 Volt)
- 2 Switched Inputs
- 1 Configurable On/Off Output
- Dedicated Tachometer Driver
- Idle Air Control